Iron Crest Protection’s commitment to protecting and securing client premises is unrivalled. We strongly believe in our commitment to quality control and continued business development. With our Static Site Guarding & Mobile Patrol Services you can rest assured that your business is in safe hands.
THE USE OF STATIC SITE GUARDING & MOBILE PATROL SERVICES IS FOR:
- Guarding premises against unauthorised access or occupation, against outbreaks of disorder or against damage.
- Guarding property against destruction damage, or theft.
- Guarding individuals against assault or against injuries that might be suffered in consequence of the unlawful conduct of others.
Iron Crest Protection understands that every client will have their own individual needs depending on their status, demand and financial standing. Our security personnel are strategically placed throughout the UK giving us the functionality to provide our clients with an unbeatable response rate for any security need, no matter where they are located. Therefore we can undertake permanent or temporary contracts for single or multiple sites across the UK.
Our operators are handpicked, they are licenced in accordance with the Security Industry Authority (SIA) and have undergone stringent security vetting processes to ensure they are up to industry standards and have passed the BS 7858:2012 codes of practice for Screening of Security Staff before they are offered a position of employment. Not only do we take this seriously, we have gone one step further to ensure all our operators conform to BS 7499:2013 code of practice for Static Site Guarding & Mobile Patrol Service.
SECTORS WE CAN PROVIDE STATIC SITE GUARDING & MOBILE PATROL SERVICES FOR:
- Corporate (Concierge, Reception & Ambassador)
- Property Management
- Public Sector (Central government, local authorities & health care)
- Retail & Shopping Centres
- Transport, Warehousing, Logistics & Aviation
PREMISES THAT WOULD BENEFIT MOST FROM HAVING THESE SERVICES:
- Buildings which have experienced arson and other fire incidents
- High Security and Prestigious Premises
- Large Sites
- Locations where Police response to intruder alarm activations has been withdrawn
- Premises with a history of vandalism or break-ins
- Unoccupied Buildings
If you are experiencing difficulties, have some problem areas within your business, venues or locations that you would like to have addressed or you are simply looking at hiring Static Site Guarding & Mobile Patrol Services for the first time, contact us to discuss your requirements. Alternatively complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.