The Recruitment & Selection process is crucially important to any Equal Opportunities Policy.
Iron Crest Protection Ltd, hereinafter called “The Company” will endeavour through appropriate training to ensure that staff making recruitment and selection decisions will not discriminate, whether consciously or unconsciously, when making these decisions.
- Promotion and advancement will be made on merit and all decisions relating to this will be made within the overall framework and principles of this policy.
- Job descriptions, where used, will be revised to ensure that they are in line with our Equal Opportunities Policy.
- The Company will adopt a consistent, non-discriminatory approach to the advertising of vacancies.
- All applicants who apply for jobs with The Company will receive fair treatment and will be considered solely on their ability to do the job.
- Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and will not be of a discriminatory nature.