This document sets out Iron Crest Protection Ltd.’s approach to the responsibilities it has for its staff, partners and clients, and for the community and environment in which it operates. It provides an overview of our corporate responsibilities, some of which are detailed in other documents.
- We recognise the unique and important contribution made by every individual person with whom we involve ourselves, to our work, to their own organisations and to the wider community. We welcome human diversity in all its forms and see diversity as fundamental in all our dealings with clients, partners, associates and the wider community.
- We accept responsibility for caring for our staff, providing them with meaningful employment, and the opportunity to provide for themselves and ensuring, as far as we can, their continuing health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- We recognise the need of our clients for a safe and secure environment and regard their property, including intellectual property as being as important as our own.
- We recognise that we must contribute to maintaining and improving the environment in which we operate through the application of our environmental policy, our policy on equality and diversity and our health and safety policy.
- We will deal with our client’s, business partners, staff and security operators in an honest an honourable manner at all times.